Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bubble Boy

The plastic tent, aka The Bio-Hazard Quarantine Area, has been completed. Again, the purpose of this construction is to create a build-area that is not only protected from the elements (leaky garage roof) but to have a warmer place to work. I'll use a small space heater that will hopefully generate enough heat over time to warm the air inside the tent. 
I need to do this to not only be more comfortable, but also it is critical for the air temp to be warmer for the epoxy to cure. 

I'm getting closer to cracking open the big box and starting the actual build. Next steps 
include getting a space heater and building two saw horses that 
will be used extensively 
through out the project. Regardless, things are moving along. I realized this week that my motivation to hang out in a cold, fluorescent lit garage, inside a plastic tent is not high on my list of fun. I reminded myself that it's only January and I have a lot of time before summer rolls around. Besides, it's suppose to snow tomorrow in Portland!


No comments: